11/30/08

Heroes Beefcake

Okay, so I've been forced into watching Heroes against my will (no spoilers in the comments please! I'm only up to episode seven), and have been rather enjoying it. This scene from episode five was special though, in that gave me a funny feeling in my pants.

Spoilers for the episode, obviously.

It starts with Nathan abducted from his hotel room by two strangers. He's only wearing some pajama bottoms, and it's the first time we see him in anything less than a full suit, so the view is rather niiice.

The way he struggles manfully in their grip is pretty hot, too. Angry flexing turns me on.

Then--escape!

All hope seems lost for our hero (antihero?), until he zooms off into the wild blue yonder . . . !

Later, he lands outside a diner.

Rugged + Dirty = Profit!

And skidding on loose grit probably really hurt his feet.

He walks into the bar (which apparently doesn't have a "no shoes, no shirt, no service" rule) and has to face the embarrassment of everybody starting at his delicious body.

"All right, I get it. A guy in his pajamas. Ha ha. Now we can all stare and have a good laugh, or one of you can lend me your cell phone."

(I choose the stare option, myself)

2 comments:

  1. If you think he's hot, you should see the brother with no shirt on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy with the emo haircut? Ew, no thanks! xP

    ReplyDelete