4/10/09

Hunters

Been rewatching some Hunter x Hunter lately. I've already blogged at length about the #1 hunk of the show (IMO), Uvogin. But there's more beefcake than just him, loveable though he may be. Take Leorio here for instance.

Gotta love a sharp-dressed man.

He's a major-ish character (at least in the beginning), and--and I always thought he was rather hot!

He even manages to look sharply dressed when he isn't. (dressed, that is)
In the early episodes Leorio liked to take his shirt off a lot. In this scene it was because his clothes got all wet.
"Is Croup perving on me!?"

"Damn . . . Guess it can't be helped . . . "

And in this scene his shirt is off just, um, because. Because WHY NOT.
I really like how he keeps his tie on though.
Swing that thang.


"Take it off, Leorio!"

Plus, showering.

Underwearz.

Aw, he's a cute fella.

Next up is Hanzo!
This dude is the token ninja of the cast, so he's usually pretty respectably clothed.
But not when he goes swimming for sunken treasure!

And evidently not when he's sweating his balls off in a hot hotel room, either! Then he strips down to fundoshi.
Yet more proof that filler episodes always have the best fanservice in them.
Dudes, it's RIGHT THERE in the show. The animators WANT us to stare at his ass.

3 comments:

  1. I watched Hunter only for Leorio, others don't interest me ^^. Well since after the Hunter License Episodes he didn't get much portion as he used to, I stopped watching it :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Hunter only for Leorio, others don't interest me ^^. Well since after the Hunter License Episodes he didn't get much portion as he used to, I stopped watching it :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we've all done that with certain shows. The show only gets better after the first arc, though! ;]

    ReplyDelete