5/26/10

Hassan

So for the longest time I wasn't sure who this guy was. And it bugged me! Pictures of him was in my Dragon Quest folder, but I didn't recognize him from any of the games I'd played. And I'd played ALL of them! Well, except for VI. Was he from VI?

. . . turns out he was! Yes, Hassan here is a main party member in the upcoming Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie. It'll be the first time us slobby Americans get ahold of this game in any official capacity, and I guess maybe I want to play it a bit more now!

From the game's wikipedia page, it may be gleaned that, "Hassan is the natural fighter of the party and the son of carpenters."

Fascinating.

My party's always got an opening for cute beefcake. ;___;

4 comments:

  1. For the longest time, I thought he was android 16 from DBZ... now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And knowing is half the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were some ass shots of him :(

    ReplyDelete