5/7/10

Gargoyles (the rest)

You've seen the screencaps, now you want the fanart, eh?

Well, I might be able to oblige.

Brooklyn naked.

Gettin' plowed.

Brooklyn's kind of a whore for cock, it seems!

But with a stud like Broadway around, I can't blame him a bit.

He even gets with mutates! How degenerate.

Lexington is the canonically gay one though. He's the little guy!

About damn time, too.

Broadway and Hollywood~

Too bad this work in progress of Goliath and Hudson never got finished. :0

Griiiiiiiff!! ♥

This antlered stud is Staghart. He's in the comics and is totally gonna be Lexington's future boyfriend if I have any say in it (and I don't!)

Claw.

Some more mutate butt-bumpin'

Gabriel!

Roarrrrr!

5 comments:

  1. Lexington is my favorite even if he isn't bara cause he's cute and also officially gay. I crushed on him before it was official.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the last pic DOMO-KUN. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Goliat I love you!!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment deleted because it had a big spoiler for non-comic readers. But Lexington is the officially gay one, Anon, not Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete