8/26/09

Samurai Giants

Time for old anime! This one is Samurai Giants, which despite it's name is actually about baseball. You know how the Japanese love their baseball!

These shots were all kindly donated by Downer. They show the main character, Banbaban, in various states of undress. Apparently this occurs on a fairly regular basis!

Baseball butt.
These caps only comprise the first box-set of the series. Downer is still searching for the second, which evidently contains a whole episode of Banbaban in fundoshi. Everyone wish Downer luck with his search! x3

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love that barrel chest.

    IT IS DELICIOUS ONIGIRI. IT TASTES LIKE COCK. YOU MUST EAT IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Older anime just has that interesting style to it, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cough cough*
    Banbaban is adorable. If I could draw like Tagame, ROBO (or Patrick fillion at least), I'll have him molested in every possible sadistic way *fufufufu*
    Oh hell, I'll just portray it in my imagination >,<

    ReplyDelete
  4. What episodes are these scenes?

    ReplyDelete