10/23/09

Guin Saga

Probably the next anime I'll be watching. Guin Saga is a classic fantasy series ala Conan that spans, according to my sources, a fuckload of books. And now there's an anime series!


The titular character, Guin, is a musclebound amnesiac man who apparently has a leopard mask over his head. Or it's magically grafted on? Anyway, it makes him look like King from Tekken.
He dresses in an itty-bitty loin-cloth, because that's what manly men do around there.

Some more caps that I didn't take myself~
Pretty nice, eh?

"But Croup," you ask, "What about the fanart?"

7 comments:

  1. Oooh. I definitely need to find a fansub of this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it doesn't count as furry if the mask is just attached to his head, right? Right.

    Though the important question is: Does it matter? (Coming from a guy who used to hate furry, that's saying quite a bit.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This remidns me a lot King from Tekken xD
    I didn notice of this anime! Thanks! =D
    And yhea, this is no furry o_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I meant that more as, "I can fap to this without feeling bad for fapping to furry because it's not REALLY furry, right?" (Like I said, furry's not normally my thing.)

    Though actually, I'm not sure. I think this may be one of the times where I'll probably come down on "sort of furry, but don't care really because he's hot." I'm shallow that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I had marked it as 'furry' just in case. Like to cover all my bases.

    Though I've long been in agreement with the "as long as it's hot, who cares?" camp. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! Thank you for sharing this anime! xD

    I was hooked since the first episode (awesomeness punching a guy into a tree sets a forest fire is epic in my camp) and he.is.freakin.hot. I'm okay with furry so yeah. xD

    I heard in Book 12 that there's a whole lot of yaoi to be introduced. But too bad:

    a) the author is already dead
    b) hard to find someone to translate a whole bunch of 100-something books. xD

    Can I request moar nekkid Guin pics please? =D Or at least links to such sites? xD I can never get too much of him!

    ReplyDelete