10/9/09

Furry Friday

So I wasn't going to do a post today. I've had a busy week--did overtime at work, finished my largest scanlation project yet, y'know. Figured I deserved a 'lil break. But then I saw some jerkass on the shoutbox furry bashin'. On my(!!!) blog.

Oh anonymous Guest whose messages were deleted, have you learned nothing? Hatred is not the way! At least, it sure as hell isn't here on the Stash. If you really don't like furry stuff, feel free to come back any other day of the week when I don't post them!

That goes for any other kind of art too. It's not like I don't try to insert variety around here. As long as you like muscle-dudes, you'll probably be set.

Also, fuck you.

I guess the moral of this story is that if you publicly hate something on Soup's blog, chances are he'll post it just to spite you. >_>

5 comments:

  1. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate seeing pics of hot guys showing off their great asses? You're all perverts for liking it!!!!!




    *sits back and awaits spite post*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, the evil side of Spryte is clapping and cheering!
    Nice posting Mr. Goblin

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Also, fuck you

    Why would you reward this unwashed heathen for his blasphemy against furbara?

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the name of that dog with the x shaped scar on his face

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one shark guy is the sexiest furry image you've ever posted, where'd you get it? Also what's his number? :3

    ReplyDelete