6/21/11

Bara 101

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, guys. Real life, you know how it gets!

In the meantime, visit this OTHER site!

Bara 101

This is one of the most informative resources for bara I've ever seen. It takes you step-by-step through such myriad topics as signing up for pixiv, going over the better known artists, explains terminology, gives you tips for how and where to search. It is BASICALLY the "Clarissa Explains It All" of bara fandom and I really wish it had been around when I was a teenager. :X

It also helpfully answers tons of questions I get asked HERE every day but am way too lazy to bother answering. Thanks, Bara 101! Now for the rest of you, get over there and edumacate yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! SoupGoblin for letting people know about my blog.

    Is there any Manga/Doujinshi you'll like to see me upload, (one time only), if I have it, I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete