4/30/11

Hidemaro's Run

Gah, this post was supposed to go up yesterday but I had company over. Pretend it's still Fundoshi Friday, everyone!

It's hard to find a manlier sport than rugby! The guys from Sakigake!! Otokojuku are playing against another school. Since this is Sakigake we're taking about, the losers are consigned to a hellish death sentence or something.

This here is Hidemaro. He started the series out as a bratty junior yakuza boss, but later joined the school and changed his ways. Now he's learning the value of guts!

He's not the strongest or the most muscular character, but I have a thing for short guys, so . . .

He also--whoops!

He's also taken to wearing the official school undies, as you can see!

The (men in the) crowd love it!

Hahahah! It's a lot easier to run in just that!

Uh oh.

It's my birthday today!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! He's a cool character, I agree with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, dude!

    I love how you chose to notify us of that fact along with the screencap of Hidemaro flying through the air in nothing but a loincloth.

    It was almost as delightful as your choice of link for "short guys." (Which...I can't say that I disagree.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you didn't say a WORD?!

    I talked to you for like an hour this morning! GAH!!!

    Happy Birthday, Mister!

    You're almost old enough to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!!!

    visit my new blog, please: deseosdehombres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday
    bara bro...

    ReplyDelete