1/28/09

Ippo and Takamura

So lately I've been working my way through Hajime no Ippo . . . Yeah, I've been posting screenshots from the show for weeks, but have never actually seen them in context. My bad. Anyway, I'm up to episode 26 now(where the second opening starts, which is far inferior to the first).

One thing that's struck me so far has been the relationship between the rookie Ippo and the champion Takamura. They are, for all intents and purposes, my OTP (though I'm told that may change whenever Sendo shows up).

Something about the veteran helping the new guy out . . . showing him the ropes (hah, boxer joke) . . . it speaks to me. ;p

Here's Takamura bandaging up Ippo's fists after he bloodied them up a bit. At the start of the series Takamura acts unusually kind to Ippo, rescuing him from bullies and then seeing his potential before anyone else. He took Ippo under his wing and was even going to personally train him--until the head coach snatched Ippo up for himself.

That doesn't stop Takamura from copping a feel though . . . all in the name of assessing Ippo's muscles.

And of course, we all remember that shower contest thay had, right? Takamura has a bit of a fixation with Ippo's dick afterwards. Even going so far as to publically yell out that Ippo will win because he's "bigger" than the other guy during his first official match.

Ippo isn't against topping the big lug himself occasionally either . . . check out Takamura's face when the younger guy straddles him in his own apartment. ;p

At one point, Takamura becomes so jealous that some women are paying attention to Ippo (whether jealous of Ippo or the women is up to you ;3) that he yanks down Ippo's pants to show them just how "uncute" Ippo's giant genials are.

And you just know there's something going on when Ippos asks if he can touch Takamura's feet.

During training camp, their bed mats are unusually . . . close . . . to each other.
That's it, Ippo. Slide your hand just a little further . . .

When the guys are fooling around with fireworks, Takamura is reminded of something by the size and shape of one in particular.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I´m working my way trough the Series too. I´m right after the first Sendo fight and I really love him XD he is so great.

    Takamura is great too, but I prefer Sendo =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the screenshots its always nice to see takamura i hope you could post about sendo too sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sendo just showed where I'm at and . . . oh ZOMG, I think I might have a new (at at least second) favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm makes me want to watch wach even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takamura and Ippo are, of course, mah faves. And to pair them up together is the best. WE ARE AGAINST TOWELS. WE ARE MEN.

    X3 Love the Ippo topping one...

    ReplyDelete