1/8/09

Caramon Majere

A favorite character from the DragonLance novels--one of my favorite pieces of derivative fantasy ever!

He's the one on the left. Yeah, with the goofy helmet.

While a strong warrior, he also cares deeply for his friends. Here he tries to comfort Crysania, but she rebuffs him because she was kind of a total bitch!

And here he is all . . . tan, and . . . oiled. Um.

Yeahhh, those chapters where he had to strip mostly naked and fight in the Ishtar Arena were good chapters.

7 comments:

  1. I always liked Caramon, just my type of leather harness wearer.
    They've made a comic book of "the twins" have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like most comic books, the art won't show a male bottom :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't known there was a comic book version out! A shame they won't show his butt (his glorious, glorious butt), but is there any good fanservice of him otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be arranged .. hehe
    (just as well I have a lot of free time just now)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! Well, I was actually just asking if the comic at least had some good chest shots of him, or maybe even a panel of him in a loincloth . . . but if you want to draw the big stud than I'm not going to stop you. >3

    (heehee, maybe with Tasslehoff watching?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't think that my version was BIG enough. I might have to try again. Maybe that's him earlier in the arena, after he lost the flab but before he gained the muscle...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, its all about the minotaur.

    ReplyDelete