6/21/10

Big Mara's First Sighting

Intermittent posting at the Stash continues! When will regular updates resume? Who can say! Don't blame me. Blame yourself or God.

But anyway, I realized the other day to my shock that I'd never done a screencap post for that infamous Hajime no Ippo shower scene. Yeah, I'd done that one. And that one, too. But I'm talking about the first shower of all! Way back in episode 5, baby. It was Ippo's naked debut, as well as . . .

Takamura's! ♥

Backstory! Towels are an affront to Takamura's sight because they block his view of COCK.

Some wise words from him.

Aoki and Kimura provide an appreciative audience.

Seriously, the only thing I can ever get out of this scene is how much Takamura wants to see Ippo's goods. He's the manliest, most upfront shower voyeur of all time.

Unfortunately though, neither seems pleased at the end results of the comparison. xD

And so, an important life lesson is learned . . .

5 comments:

  1. Haha dont assume your best friends cock is smaller than yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third to last: Priceless. I feel so bad for Takamura.

    More than that, I feel bad for the censors. Seriously, like Ippo's entire lower body is mosaic'd. That's...kind of disturbing.

    Commentary at the top: Our God is a vengeful God. Either that or he really does have a thing against gays.

    (To which I say: WHAT IS WRONG WITH LOOKING AT PICTURES OF MUSCULAR GUYS FROM ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES TAKEN ENTIRELY OUT OF CONTEXT (OR IN THE CASE OF CERTAIN ANIMU, JUST LEFT IN CONTEXT BECAUSE THE CONTEXT IS GAY ENOUGH AS IT IS) AND FANART OF AFOREMENTIONED GUYS HAVING SEX WITH THEMSELVES, EACH OTHER, AND VARIOUS OBJECTS?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't blame me blame yourself or God" you used an FFT line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Tis your birth and faith that wrong you. Not I.

    ReplyDelete