6/6/12

Bitches Love Scars

 If there's one thing the ladies love, it's . . .

. . . a tough body covered in scars!

 Each one a story!

 Each one a near-death experience!

 A mark of masculinity that will never fade!

 Yeah! Only the toughest of the tough could have a body like this.

Right? Right.

 But what's that, Ryo-san? You don't have any sexy scars yourself . . . ?

 Well, we can fix that.

Courtesy of a handy hand-grenade.


 FIRE IN THE HOLE

BOOM!

 
 
That should give 'im some scars.

5 comments:

  1. You know, one would suspect the entire point of this series is to show off this guys ass. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?

      This is one of those shows where you'd expect him to stay bare-ass'd the rest of the episode, but actually his clothes magically repaired themselves next shot. O_o

      Delete
    2. That way they can strip him over and over and over!

      Delete
  2. SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! once again, I must ask you, where can I watch these episodes??? I can little stuff of youtube and every other link I check that says they have stuff is dead, help out a bro here, please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dude, sorry! I got most of these newer caps from a torrent a friend sent me. It's got *most* of the series, plus a few OVAs I hadn't seen before, though dubbed in Spanish.

      torrent.cd/torrents/download/e1df56698d19eb43a02d8717bfb22dab92538efc/Kochikame+303+303+Ovas.torrent

      Delete