9/6/09

Street Fighter

You thought I could do a 'Fighter Week' without doing another Street Fighter post? Hah!

We'll start with some iconic Ryu.

Wearing less and less clothing.

And then-

-getting butt fucked a lot.

By all kinds of people. Zangief!

Balrog! (or M. Bison. WHATEVER)

Sol!

Guile!

Man, who hasn't had their way with Ryu?

But after all that his ass still craves more. That's the reason he's the champ, folks. u_u

Blanka!

Sagat!


Abel!
Nice . . . costume. Maybe it was laundry day. >_>
D'awww, Zangief.

Speaking of . . .
Alex!

Urien!
Screwin' Adon.

Charlie and Guile!

Akuma!
I really like his alt costume in SF4.

Strange, I don't remember his regular one having a hole in the back though. >3



E. Honda!

El Fuerte!

I feel like we're missing someone. Who is it . . . ?
Oh, that's right! Ken, of course.

8 comments:

  1. hey the owner of this blog you should checkout inuyasha ep 71 three-sided battle to the death there's lots of butt shots in that episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Street fighter ones were your best and seeing nude El Fuerte is so hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiinman with nosebleedSeptember 7, 2009 at 9:58 AM

    the first three pics of Ryu make my heart skip a beat, and the rest is pure jacked material.
    thanks Croup, your blog is one of the reason I'm getting anemic these past few months :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah, Abel is so cute... And he's french, just like me !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laugh when ryu was thinking about ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laugh when ryu was thinking about ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laugh when ryu was thinking about ken

    ReplyDelete